On the occasion of National Deworming Week Celebration in Haryana, the Department of Community Health Nursing under Wellbeing association organized a School Program at Government Senior Secondary School-Garhi Harsaru, Haryana on 24.02.21 under the supervision of Medical Officer Dr. Jyoti (PHC GARHI HARSARU) and Principal Ms. Anu and her staff members. The Program was inaugurated and green flag was given for Health Walk by Dr. Geet (PHC Garhi). Participants of program were B.Sc. 2nd year and and M.Sc. Nursing 2 nd year (Community Health Nursing) students under the guidance of Mr. Sunil Kumar Dular (HOD), Ms. Sameeksha Bhardwaj, Ms. Manisha Semwal, Ms. Rekha Chhillar and Ms. Kavita Sharma.
The main events of program were:
- Health Walk
- Health Assessment of Children
- Role play on Prevention of Warm Infestation and Deworming
- Dance Performance on Techniques of Hand Washing
- Albendazole distribution to School Children
- Refreshment and Token of Thanks to School Children and Teachers
The Program was successfully done and Principal Ms. Anu appreciated and congratulate participants followed by appreciation letter from side.